Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: [FT] Battle report IF vs IF

Re: [DSII] Bri's FMA system

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:42:02 +1300
Subject: Re: [DSII] Bri's FMA system

Kirk wrote:
> Having recently purchased DSII and found Bri's website for the FMA
rules
for it, I have a question. Anyone out there use it? I would personally
be
more comfortable with using the dice than the chits and I was wanting to
get
the kids involved too.

If you mean "Bri's FMA Enhancement for Dirtside II" here:
	http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/rlyehable/ds2/ds2fma.html
    I'm under the impression that Brian Bell and his group uses it.

I prefer my alternative dice rolling system, which I feel, matches DSII
better. It's been play tested by some people, but I've yet to put it up
on
my site (I'm lazy...). If you want a copy, let me know directly
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz and I'll send you a copy.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-

Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP] Next: [FT] Battle report IF vs IF