Prev: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q) Next: Re: [DSII] Bri's FMA system

Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

From: sportyspam@h...
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:18:11 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

  Well, this seems to be wrong on it's face.  If two identical forces
can
not produce a successful game, because of dice influence, I fail to see
how a scenario can be balanced better aside from making said scenrio not
involve dice...
  Although having objectives to worry about can certainly make the trip
more fun!
:)