Prev: SG2 Scenario Repository Needed? Next: Re: how do untreated casualties work?

Re: how do untreated casualties work?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:53:41 -0500
Subject: Re: how do untreated casualties work?

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 23:01:30 +1100, "J Sadler" <jsadler@earthling.net>
wrote:

>I _am_ working on one, but I haven't posted it to USG2WS yet because it
>still needs work - both questions and answers.
>
>Though going on the basis of the people clamouring for one, I may just
have
>to post and be damned. :)

You should post what you have here and let others add to it. A communal
would probably assure that we get all the stuff in it that's needed. Of
course, then you have problems with conflicting visions, but you can be
the
final arbiter...

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: SG2 Scenario Repository Needed? Next: Re: how do untreated casualties work?