Prev: [DSII] Fortress Figures tanks Next: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]

Re: how do untreated casualties work?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@i...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:52:02 -0500
Subject: Re: how do untreated casualties work?

On Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:13:41 +1000, "Glover, Owen"
<oglover@museum.vic.gov.au>
wrote:

>Hmm, we treat this as adding the penalty for all SUBSEQUENT tests, but
not
>for the one in which the combat result in casualties.

I can see both sides of the argument. I did a check on the rules, and
this
just isn't clear. However I agree with Owen. Our group usually assumes
that
the Untreated Casualties are from previous fire.

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: [DSII] Fortress Figures tanks Next: Re: [SG] at 15mm (The Joys of Sixmm) [CLEAN STAMP]