Prev: RE: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q) Next: RE: how do untreated casualties work?

RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:10:40 +1000
Subject: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

I don't think anyone has siad that they can't.

The original question was asked how people treat the figures depicted
and
plenty of people gave their slant on how they play it. The GMS/Ps of the
GZG
2180s do seem considerably larger than a Dragon but as someone else
mentioned advances in material's design will result in weight saving.
Besides most of the GMS/Ps are 3 or 4 round weapons and the mini is
depicted
that way.

I think everyone is comfortable with the way they play.

Cheers,

Owen G