Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm Next: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

RE: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:03:53 +1000
Subject: RE: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

BIG SNIP
> he had meant.  The rules stand
> as a completed work.	If you start using outside sources,
> none of them are inherently more
> authoritative than the rest.

Hi Mike,

I agree with you that as SGII Version 1 the rules are a completed work
but I
must agree with Allan that Jon Tuffley and Mike Elliot's opinion's ARE
more
valid than anyone elses on this list and when we are talking about a
work of
fiction (which is what a set of SF rules are..) then the Author is THE
authoratitive source. They've developed the methodolgies of the games
from
its original design concepts and publishing first as SGI then SGII.

I really think you'll find that the majority of the people on the list
most
likely accept an interpretation ruling from either of these two as a
final
say on a discussion.

Anyone else disagree?

Owen G

Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm Next: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?