Prev: Re: Radar, sonar and more Next: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

Top 10 Reasons GZG-ECC III is Better than Mardi Gras

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:48:39 -0500
Subject: Top 10 Reasons GZG-ECC III is Better than Mardi Gras

Allan Goodall wrote:

> Good luck, guys, on the ECC III convention. If you didn't hold the
darned
> thing a week before I go down to New Orleans for Mardis Gras, I'd be
there. I
> even have friends in Lancaster I'd like to visit...
>
> (Hmmm... a weekend of gaming in a northern climate at the tail end of
winter,
> or a week of Mardis Gras festivities where it was in the low 30s
celsius this
> week... hmmmm....)

Top 10 Reasons GZG-ECC III is Better than Mardi Gras

10. Crowd shouts "Show your PIPS!"
9. Even if you get drunk at ECC, you can read the quote board to help
you
remember the previous night.
8. Sure, $8 for the buffet breakfast is a rip-off, but you'll wake up
with both
kidneys.
7. Ability to actually punch the a-hole who has been arguing with you on
the GZG
list.
6. Indy NEVER misses with P-torps in New Orleans.
5. One of the few times to actually see authentic metal anorak.
4. Jon Tuffley's appearance replaced by models for "Biker Babes" line.
3. You can check out the last few turns of "Assault on Carter Island."
2. KR is buying the beer this year.
1. Amish Hookers*

*Yeah, I know I used that is a list last year, but it's still a good
reason! <g>

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: Radar, sonar and more Next: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?