Prev: Re: NBC Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)

Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:21:11 -0500
Subject: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

sportyspam@harm.dhs.org wrote:

>   Regardless of IFF, it's easy enough to say that whatever horrible
fate
> befell the weapon's carrier also befell the weapon itself, or it's
ammo.

    That's a quick and dirty option with a great deal of merit.  How
would you interpret
the fate of the weapon of the man who was wounded, but was able to
return to battle after
being treated?	The quick and dirty option I prefer is that the weapon
is operational if
the man carrying it was not killed outright.  But that's hardly the only
plausible answer
and it probably isn't the best.

> I'd only really be interested in worrying about fixed emplacement
weapons
> and vehicles.

    OK, how would you handle these?

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: NBC Next: Re: Jon, we need an Official Ruling! (was Re: SG2 newbie Q)