Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm Next: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

Re: [SG] at 15mm

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:12:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] at 15mm

> Actually, modern 25mm is closer to 1/62 or 1/64 than it is to 1/72.
The
> model railroading HO scale is 1/87, and that roughly equates to 18mm
right
> now.
>
> Here's the current standard ref page for scale conversions:
>
>     http://www.theminiaturespage.com/ref/scales.html

I wish there were a better standard for these scales. :-/

My 1/48  Russian helo seems to be too small compared to my '28mm'
GW figs, and just about right for my GZG 25mm troops (just about;
the interior is....tight; but the pilots are almost the same size).

<sigh> Well, my figs don't quite match what the table gives.  :-/

Mk

Prev: Re: [SG] at 15mm Next: Re: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?