Prev: [SG] at 15mm Next: Re: [SG] at 15mm

RE: [SG] at 15mm [CLEAN STAMP]

From: "Rick Rutherford" <Rick@e...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:54:36 -0500
Subject: RE: [SG] at 15mm [CLEAN STAMP]

Our group plays SG2 with 15mm figures using the 25mm ground scale
measuring system (in inches), and it works very well.

I had seen a message on this list a while ago saying that the closest
you can come to playing SG2 where the figure scale equals the ground
scale is to use 6mm figures. We tried it once with individually
mounted Dirtside II infantry (mounted magnetically to green-painted
washers), but there was something inherently unsatisfying about playing
with figures that small.

-- Rick
I apologize in advance for the junk appended to this message by the
mail server.