Prev: Re: Gothic Thrust anyone Next: RE: [SG] at 15mm [CLEAN STAMP]

[SG] at 15mm

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:38:46 -0800
Subject: [SG] at 15mm

Thought I'd give SG a shot at 15mm, I'm thinking that the simple
conversion
would be from inches to centimeters.
I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to terrain,
specifically
buildings.  Are there any manufactures which make them, any tips
for scratch building them?  Finally, I figure 25mm equates roughly to
1/72nd
modeler's scale.  What would be the equivalent for 15mm,
1/144th?  In exchange for any info I offer the following ;) a new
release of
sci-fi 15mm announced, see . . .

http://theminiaturespage.com/news/?id=829736

Prev: Re: Gothic Thrust anyone Next: RE: [SG] at 15mm [CLEAN STAMP]