Prev: NBC Warfare Next: Re: (OTish) Starxhip Combat News

RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:45:28 +1000
Subject: RE: do GMS/P troopers carry ARs?

Well, I think pretty much our group play the "if the figure has one then
he
can use it!" approach. Let's see, the FSE, PAU do have figures equipped
but
NAC and ESU don't....the argument for weight not being an issue is
probably
correct; I think it will come down to a military's operational
approach/philosophy. I would expect at least a pistol to be carried or a
close defence weapon of some sort but not necessarily a standard AR.

Then again if you are playing a points system game then it will be a
cost
issue.

My 2C

Owen G