Prev: Re: Canada 2183 Next: Re: Where's the Cheese?

Re: Where's the Cheese?

From: "Magic" <rmako@c...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:05:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Where's the Cheese?

Mike,

I can definitly see your points.  In the abstract it is true there is no
reason not to do it.  I just see folks taking squads that are just big
enough to get "max dice for split" a setup that caters to the dice
values
and not to the game.  Of course if someone does this and uses split fire
then they can get another attack (at the loss of other actions) until
that
unit takes damage.  Then his well crafted "dice squad" is at the mercy
of
the rules.  As you argue it, it is hard to say it should not happen.

It would be interesting to game this out.  One side with "multiple fires
at
same target" and one without and see if there is any real advantage.  I
would think in the defence it would have more value.

Magic