Prev: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long) Next: Re: [FT] Fighters

Re: Georgia in winter

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:42:12 PST
Subject: Re: Georgia in winter

Wimpy? Given the burning I got yesterday, I won't go there. My only
complaint against texas is that it isn't Oregon - the same complaint I
have
against anywhere. LOL I have traveled a lot, and lived many places, and
almost anywhere you go you'll find something good about it.  But only
home
is home.

Brian B