Prev: [DSII] Marketing alternate minis Next: Re: Georgia in winter

Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:08:32 -0800
Subject: Re: Alternate history[Here's my Timeline](long)

Conchart@geotec.net wrote:

> > Yukon, Central Provinces, the US Plains States and the Southwest are
> > returned to Native Peoples.
>
> ^This is ridiculous^
...Snip...JTL
That's like saying lets just give
> Israel back to it's neighbors, with out any one bothering to think
"hmm,
> wonder what the Israelis will tell us to do with this idea".
>
> Jade Tseng

Jade,
     I must agree that this is science-fiction, not fantasy!
Not stopping to consider that every man, woman, and child in
Isreal has a gun and knows how to use it, would mess up the timeline
that was presented.   Same thing with the USA, a million man army
of occupation would cease to exist in about two weeks.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: [DSII] Marketing alternate minis Next: Re: Georgia in winter