Prev: Re: Was re: RFACS but diverging into philosophic ramblings about future tech... Next: Re: [FT] Fighters

Re: [GZG-ECC] What to bring to GZG ECC

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:43:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC] What to bring to GZG ECC

Bryan H Gordon wrote:

> What I can really use is the point scheme so that I can build my Full
Thrust Fleet this week for
> the Bring Your Own Fleet competition.

Bryan,
    Specifications:  Fleet Book rules.	1000 point fleet.  No limit to
number of ships.  Fleets may use either cinematic or vector movement.
The fleet must be able to arrive via FTL.  All weapons allowed under
Fleet Book rules.  Fleets will be revealed to all players simultaneously
prior to play.	A fleet will be forced to retreat if it sustains 50%
losses in ships, points, or damage factors.

Boarding Factors Carried:
	Intrinsic BFs:	Each ship has a number of BFs equal to it's
current CF.  This accounts for a small marine contingent and other
personnel on board who can be sent to seize a prize ship.
	Troop BFs:  Troops may be carried on board a vessel in troop
spaces.  Each mass of troop space equals 4 BFs.  This space requires no
additional design cost.
	Cryonic BFs:  Troops may be carried on board a vessel in cryonic
suspension.  Each mass of cryonic space equals 12 BFs.	This space
requires an additional 10 points per mass.

Additional rules can be found at:
<http://www.egroups.com/group/gzg/info.html> by clicking on the "Vault"
button and then looking in the "King of the Mountain" folder.  This URL
requires that you subscribe to my GZG scenario discussion list.
Subscription takes about 3 minutes, which is nothing compared to the
time you'll spend creating the fleet and using it at GZG-ECC III. <g>
Don't worry about subscribing to the list, even though it is a minimum
volume list, you can always opt for the "web only" option, which won't
send any messages to your e-mail address.  If, for some reason you can't
access the files in the discussion list's vault, let me know and I'll
e-mail them to you.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

http://vietnam.isonfire.com
Check out the Charlie Company Discussion Group:
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"Tradition refuses to submit to the small and
 arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen
 to be walking about."
 -G.K. Chesterton

Prev: Re: Was re: RFACS but diverging into philosophic ramblings about future tech... Next: Re: [FT] Fighters