Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: Decals (again)

UNSC Ship Names

From: Tony Francis <tony@g...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:58:56 +0000
Subject: UNSC Ship Names

Having traded cash-plus-Aeronefs with Jon last weekend for the start of
a UNSC fleet, I've started putting them together and (wife, rug-rat and
household chores permitting) hope to get them at least partially painted
this weekend. I failed to take enough notice of the earlier discussions
on UNSC ship naming conventions, so does anyone have a summary of the
names on a website anywhere ? Or does someone have a copy of the mails
(yes, I know I could look in the archives but I don't have net access on
my machine here - only e-mail).

Tony

Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: Decals (again)