Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: UNSC Ship Names

Re: Georgia in winter

From: JohnDHamill@a...
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 04:55:40 EST
Subject: Re: Georgia in winter

In a message dated 2/17/00 8:29:46 PM Central Standard Time,
bbilderback@hotmail.com writes:

<< I guess it all comes down to a question of personal preference and
where
you
 consider home to be.  I think your friend was right on the second part
 though.

Again I ask the question, what do you wimpy northern types have against
the
comfortably warm climate of central Texas? It's great, gets too cool in
winter sometimes, though, into the 40's or so.

(Saying this from South Texas, where the temperature was a sunny 85
degrees
today :-)

John
JohnDHamill@aol.com

Prev: Re: Georgia in winter Next: UNSC Ship Names