Prev: Re: SG II: Flame vs. armor Next: Re: Alternate history

Re: FSE Requin Class Strikeboat

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 06:29:24 -0500
Subject: Re: FSE Requin Class Strikeboat

>once again began to look for inexpensive solutions. The Requin,
now a
>proven design, was in plentiful supply at several outworld
colonies and a
>quick solution for strike-boat operations.

The design also proved popular with the Islamic Federation Navy,
and several variations have been developed.  The crews' favorite
version uses MT missiles to replace  the submunition packs (and
either the FC or armor--since MT missiles have their own FC, I'd
assume it's legal for the strikeboat itself to dispense with
FC?).