Prev: Re: Tis quiet.... Next: FSE Requin Class Strikeboat

RE: Tis quiet....

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 15:20:55 +1100
Subject: RE: Tis quiet....

Large sized washers you get from the hardware store work well.

With regards to NEAR, this came earlier from the Pirates webgame which
is
running.

> Mark Kochte wrote:
>>  I saw Noam at the pre-press conference and he said that
>> he had in the 24 hours BEFORE orbital insertion gotten a
>> sufficiently large download of data that he could easily spend
>> 24 hours/day, 7 days/week  for the next solid *year*
>> analyzing it all - and this does NOT count the stuff they've
>> been getting since going into orbit!
>>
>To be fair, that one data set is ~45% of the best stuff we'll get (for
my
>particular instrument, that is) all mission, the next 45% to get taken
>~october.
>	Noam

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander