Prev: Tis quiet.... Next: RE: Tis quiet....

Re: Tis quiet....

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:20:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Tis quiet....

>wide. So.... what to use for base material? Brass sheet?
Expensive.
>Styrene sheet - can't find any right now. Balsa? I could get a
small
>piece for these. Hardboard? (The thin cousin of pressboard)

Ask your friendly local sign shop if they have bits of Sintra
(or Komatex or equivalent) left over.  It's an expanded PVC
sheet and is easy to work with.  The local radio-controlled
modellers use it to build ships.

>Ideas are appreciated. If they're good, I'll probably use them.
If they
>aren't, at least I won't send the Narns to see you.... (Except
if I get
>some sort of a wiseacre remark out of Mr. Kochte.... in his
case, the
>Narns *will* make an exception). :)

How about if we think up a wiseacre remark and attribute it to
Indy, on his behalf so to speak?

And will the Narns get confused if we refer them to Aslan?

Prev: Tis quiet.... Next: RE: Tis quiet....