Prev: Alternate history Next: Hey, has Geo-Hex gotten the molds for the UN ships?

Re: [FT PBeM] question

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:08:03 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT PBeM] question

We've decided to deal with fighter movement in the following manner.

Fighters and ships move as per normal.	After movement intercepts
occur, any fighter group may declare an intercept if within 6 MU
or may burn an endurance and declare an intercept if within 12.

Non-intercepted fighters may move their 6/12 inches, this one is
plotted with ftmap.

fighters that did not move may now declare intercepts which are
done before moving fighters do combat.	6/12 rules same as before.

Sound reasonable?

The one weakness would be multiple intercepts, but we'll just do
a furball for that.

Roger

Prev: Alternate history Next: Hey, has Geo-Hex gotten the molds for the UN ships?