Prev: Was re: RFACS but diverging into philosophic ramblings about future tech... Next: Re: Was re: RFACS but diverging into philosophic ramblings about future tech...

RE: Great Quote

From: "Sutherland" <nma@k...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 07:32:48 +0900
Subject: RE: Great Quote

"We sleep peacefully at night because rough men stand ready to visit
violence upon those who would do us harm."  -  George Orwell

This is the quote I remember seeing.  Can not remember where it was
though.
Being in the military myself and working for the Special Operations
Group
here in Okinawa I have a special fondness for it.