Prev: Re: SG II: Flame vs. armor Next: Re: DSII Cavalry

Re: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

From: -MWS- <mshurtleff1@u...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:58:02 -0800
Subject: Re: DSII motorcycles/grav bikes

At 08:10 PM 2/15/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>> The only reason I could come up with, was that a size 1 vehicle would
>> make an inexpensive scout (fast and expendable).
>>
>Not unless your like one of my opponents who often puts DFFG 2's
>or GMS/H's on his class 1 bikes :/
>
>Jeremey

Hehehe, GMTA!  I prefer a HEL/2 or a GMS/H for the Vyper Jetbike
conversions, since it fits in to my "theme" of using Grav vehicles
almost
exclusively.  For 99 points you get a size 1 grav scout with a HEL/2,
APSW,
superior FiCon, superior ECM, and ablative armor (drop the ablative
armor
and the cost only goes down 2 points).

Put these in teams of 3 and use them for flanking units at range.  The
fixed weapon mount is less important the further out you get.

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
 email: hauptman@sfcmd.com
 StarFighter Command Homepage: http://www.sfcmd.com/

Prev: Re: SG II: Flame vs. armor Next: Re: DSII Cavalry