Prev: RE: Is Needle Beam Damage Repairable? Next: High technology

Re: SG II: Flame vs. armor

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:37:47 +0100
Subject: Re: SG II: Flame vs. armor

Geoffery R wrote:

> A good representation if your looking for visual examples is in the
> video
> "The Beast of War" where Mujahadin close assault a coupleof Russian
> tanks in
> their village.
>
> Buck

If I'm not mistaken the best way to use those is by throwing them on the
engine decking. The engine'll overheat (and catch fire?) by the hot air
being sucked in. Other than that I can't really see them doing much
damage. Look at news reports about riots in Northern Ireland, those
jeeps don't seem to mind a little fire (paintjob excepted).

Prev: RE: Is Needle Beam Damage Repairable? Next: High technology