Prev: RE: Strikeboat Mass Next: RE: [SG] Hand to Hand combat

RE: [FT] Repair hull?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:14:31 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Repair hull?

Definately not to both.  I think it might be mentioned in passing
*somewhere* in one of the rulebooks.
Damage control covers running extra cable, getting new crew to a weapon,
sealing bulkheads etc.	The timescale for FT is about 15 mins/turn,
which is
not long enough to put on a new section of hull plate.

Would you want to go outside the hull of a ship maneuvering at multiple
Gs,
firing weapons and being fired at?

Neath Southern Skies - http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander