Prev: Re: my web page of SSDs Next: Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

From: Michael T Miserendino <MTMiserendino@l...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 9:38:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG

Rob wrote:
>>> owner-gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU at internet 02/09/00 09:32PM >>>
>Personally, I think you'd have a much more effective design using one
HEL/4

>instead of two HEL/3, but I figure you've probably got a twin-barrelled

tank
>somewhere in your collection...

It makes sense to base the design on the model itself.	Two barrels,
etc.
Depending on my opponent, I have different turrets for my armor hulls.
For
those using smaller vehicles, I tend to use turrets with small
multi-mount
guns or missiles.  For larger enemy vehicles, I move towards heavy
single
mounts with better fire control.

Mike

Michael Miserendino
Senior Software Engineer
Lincoln Re
mtmiserendino@lnc.com

Prev: Re: my web page of SSDs Next: Re: [DS2] K'rathri armor designs - first SWAG