Prev: Re: FT: HETs Next: Re: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more

Re: [SGII] 25mm Ogre

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:29:46 -0800
Subject: Re: [SGII] 25mm Ogre

I'm pretty sure Armor Cast is using a new light weight resin, weighing a
bit
more than the same shape in sty-ra foam.  In fact a number of the resin
manufactures are using this new resin.	Check it out, sorry I don't have
any
more info than that.

devans@uneb.edu on 02/08/2000 09:41:46 AM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)

I sure know what you mean; the Arena Ogre games were awesome, and the
cast-for-their-own-use Gev's were sweet. However, I'm pretty certain I'd
not like to see a resin-cast Ogre. This old man's back wouldn't be up
to the challenge. ;->=

Prev: Re: FT: HETs Next: Re: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more