Prev: Re: Australia in July Next: Re: "No Roll to Hit"

RE: No Munchkin Zone

From: "Bell, Brian K" <Brian_Bell@d...>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:49:54 -0500
Subject: RE: No Munchkin Zone

Ahhh. Another cultural difference. Munchkin is slang in US (at least my
area) for anyone under the age of 16 (usually refers to a pre-teen or
younger).

I was also aware of the mini-maxer conitation. But was afraid that the
broader sense may have been intended in the statement. I am glad to see
that
it is not.

-----
Brian Bell