Prev: Re: HBW. My input Next: RE: No Munchkin Zone

Re: Australia in July

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 00:44:17 +1000
Subject: Re: Australia in July

Bastard wrote:

> Bugger, - I'm in Canberra, a fair way away  - If you get this far
inland,
> let me know :-)

Ditto here. BTW Brendan has won the national FT comp 2 years running.
The nickname is earned <g>

> > Like I'm going to be in Mackay and then Darwin in July...  Any
gamers out
> > there?  Anyone want to play some GZGs?

Mackay - I'll see what I can do re chasing up someone who lives there.
Unfortunately Canberra->Darwin is a lot like Pittsburgh->San Diego. And
Canberra-Mackay like Newark->Houston. Not exactly next door.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: HBW. My input Next: RE: No Munchkin Zone