Prev: GZG ECC III - Room needed? Next: Re: IC, Dutch

Re: GZG-ECC III T-Shirts

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 21:14:34 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG-ECC III T-Shirts

Matthew Seidl wrote:

> >>Are these available for sale?
> >
> >They will be at the convention. Although folks who want one but
*can't*
> >make it to the con should probably bug the organizers ASAP: they're
putting
> >their order in soon.
> >
> >I'm sure if you bug them nicely, they may still be able to print up
some
> >extras to sell to list members...but I can't say for sure.
> >

> I want one.  I want one!  If someone's willing to take orders for
> people who can't make it to the con and mail them out afterword, I'd
> happily send a check.

Nick Caldwell is responsible for the T-shirts and is putting an order
together for the convention.  I don't know if he's submitted the order
yet.

Contact Nick off-line at:

clcaldwell@kreative.net

if you're interested in a shirt.  It will have to depend on whether he's

submitted the order and the amount of shirts he's ordered.

Jon

Prev: GZG ECC III - Room needed? Next: Re: IC, Dutch