Prev: Re: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more Next: Re: GZG-ECC III T-Shirts

GZG ECC III - Room needed?

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 20:27:10 -0500
Subject: GZG ECC III - Room needed?

With 3 weeks to go:

Does anyone need a room? If so, contact me. I have one reserved and
would like to split the cost.

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Current projects
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/avalon3d.jpg - updated 2/1/00
(model 95% done)
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/runaway.jpg

It is caffeine alone that sets my mind in motion.
It is through the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
     that hands acquire shakes,
     that shakes become a warning.
It is caffeine alone that lets me roll the dice.

Some people look and say: The glass is half full.
Some people look and say: The glass is half empty.
I look and say: Glass? What glass? We're supposed to have a glass?
     Nobody told me!

Prev: Re: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more Next: Re: GZG-ECC III T-Shirts