Prev: RE: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: Tanks

Re: Tank Sizes

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 00:38:02 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Tank Sizes

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

> > The screw in breach at least allows for bagged propellant and no
> casing.
>
> I was under the impression that the M109 and the Challenger both use
> bagged propellants rather than cased, and the ones I climbed around in
> last November were definitely equipped with sliding breaches rather
> than screw ones <shrug>

Ahh, well then perhaps my concerns were mistaken. Good to know thats the

case...

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -
-  No more limits on the 2nd amendment. Enforce the extant laws  -

Prev: RE: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: Tanks