Prev: Re: Gorn DN Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: Tank Sizes

RE: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 00:25:03 -0500
Subject: RE: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

At 08:27 AM 2/4/00 -0600, you wrote:
>> > One of the most interesting Ogre I saw was a conversion used
>> for a Ninja,
>> > made
>> > from a Fasa Gorn BB, with tracks added on the bottom. Sleek and
BAD.

>>	Man! I would have liked to have seen that!
>>	I don't suppose anybody has a JPG image of
>>	a Fasa Gorn BB, would they?
>
>At the Mad Miniature Modellers page he has a pic of a painted FASA Gorn
BB
>along with a bunch of other painted FASA ships, very nice.
>
>http://members.xoom.com/MdMnMdllr/
>
>Direct link to Gorn BB page
>http://members.xoom.com/MdMnMdllr/Galleries/Starships/Star_Trek/FASA/GC
/BH2.
>html

My lord....  would you believe that I have NINE of those ships?  I was
originally going to use them as 15mm drop shuttles...and then as 1/300
drop
shuttles.  Seeing them actually paited up as starships is kind of
inspiring, though.  Of course, so is the idea of turning one of them
into
an Ogre.  Good thing that I'm in a kitbashing mood.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: Gorn DN Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: Tank Sizes