Prev: Re: Sensors vs. Counters.... the pain continues... Next: Re: Sensors vs. Counters.... the pain continues...

Far Stars Union Pages and a little more

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 23:13:36 EST
Subject: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more

Okay, I have made some changes to the FSU web presence--including adding
TO&E
for six different battalions (these should be accessible form either my
SG2
or DS2 pages).	I also have a FT/FB scenario that includes some RH,
Indonesian, FSE, and Dutch designs of my own (in FB-style ship display
sheets).

Any comments regarding the costing of the ships, the scenario, the TO&E,
or
technical items (like "I can't read the stinkin' tables!") would be
welcome.

Rob

http://members.aol.com/rwhofrich/MyPage.htm
http://members.aol.com/rwhofrich/FT.htm
http://members.aol.com/rwhofrich/DS2.htm
http://members.aol.com/rwhofrich/SG2.htm

Prev: Re: Sensors vs. Counters.... the pain continues... Next: Re: Sensors vs. Counters.... the pain continues...