Prev: Re: Poll on HB Items =Re-rolls= Next: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more

Re: Sensors vs. Counters.... the pain continues...

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 23:13:32 EST
Subject: Re: Sensors vs. Counters.... the pain continues...

Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca writes:

>  Fox the Mark I without foxing the human
>  eye?

Uhhmmm--pardon me for intruding on this one, but I always thought the
Mark I
WAS the human eye...

...but point taken nonetheless.

All this arguing going on about this topic is getting silly--especially
when
it appears people are purposefully misinterpretting each other!

C'mon guys!  I think we can all agree that in today's environment you
NEED
the Mark I working as much as possible, but frankly, who is to say for
100
years from now?  I would have to guess that a passive broadband receptor

system that pipes its info into a VR system for the tanker MAY indeed
reduce
(if not eliminate) the need to "take a peek."  It still won't eliminate
the
need to "take a pee" though ;-)

Rob

ps--I am defintely NOT a tanker--I just read a lot about military
history
(past, current, and future).

Prev: Re: Poll on HB Items =Re-rolls= Next: Far Stars Union Pages and a little more