Prev: RE: Tank vision systems Next: Re: RENEGADE LEGION STUFF

Re: RENEGADE LEGION STUFF

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:20:15 EST
Subject: Re: RENEGADE LEGION STUFF

MWikan@mailhost.accolade.com writes:

<<
 I found someone who has $250,000 dollars worth of inventory he is
looking to
 get rid of...

 I am buying Cohorts, games, etc.

 GREAT tanks for DSII!!

Just found a boxed used copy of 2nd edition Centurion with the tanks
still in
the bags and the RPG rules enclosed for $12 - I grabbed it. But if you
are
buying large quantities of the leads there are additional lead tanks
(the big
heavies) that got left out of 2nd edition - they were the matchbox
counters
in 1st edition. - Did they put out any infantry in that series?

Prev: RE: Tank vision systems Next: Re: RENEGADE LEGION STUFF