Prev: Re: Tank vision systems Next: Re: RENEGADE LEGION STUFF

RE: Tank vision systems

From: Ryan M Gill <monty@a...>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:14:21 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: Tank vision systems

On Fri, 4 Feb 2000, Steve Gill wrote:

> Somehow I think I'd exceed 15% with a mass barrage of supersticky
radar
> reflecting paint.

So now even the trees reflect radar energy....great, make the camo
easier
to use...now if the radar emitter were suddenly coated, ouch....that
part
that says "do not paint" bad place to get crud on...

- Ryan Montieth Gill	  NRA / DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@turner.com	    I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -
- rmgill@mindspring.com 	     www.mindspring.com/~rmgill/ -
- '85 Honda CB700S  -  '72 Honda CB750K  - '76 Chevy MonteCarlo  -
-  No more limits on the 2nd amendment. Enforce the extant laws  -

Prev: Re: Tank vision systems Next: Re: RENEGADE LEGION STUFF