Prev: Re: 4th Heavy Beams Next: Re: SG2: scenario with the UN

RE: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:27:46 -0600
Subject: RE: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

> > One of the most interesting Ogre I saw was a conversion used
> for a Ninja,
> > made
> > from a Fasa Gorn BB, with tracks added on the bottom. Sleek and BAD.
>
>	Man! I would have liked to have seen that!
>	I don't suppose anybody has a JPG image of
>	a Fasa Gorn BB, would they?

At the Mad Miniature Modellers page he has a pic of a painted FASA Gorn
BB
along with a bunch of other painted FASA ships, very nice.

http://members.xoom.com/MdMnMdllr/

Direct link to Gorn BB page
http://members.xoom.com/MdMnMdllr/Galleries/Starships/Star_Trek/FASA/GC/
BH2.
html

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: 4th Heavy Beams Next: Re: SG2: scenario with the UN