Prev: Re: Tank vision systems Next: Copyright infringement?

Re: Binary Propellant Guns

From: RWHofrich@a...
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:13:28 EST
Subject: Re: Binary Propellant Guns

oerjan.ohlson@telia.com writes:

> >Seriously, has anyone taken a look at BTRCs GunsGunsGuns! (3G)
>
>  Not even heard of the company. Web page?
>
>  Oerjan Ohlson
>  oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

BTRC (Blacksburg Tactical Research Center--since the company started
while
Greg Porter was going to Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia) started
out
with Time Lords (an RPG), then went on to several related products, of
which
GunsGunsGuns is one.  The last range of products (other than Corps) was
the
Macho Women with Guns series.

G3 is pretty good for personal weapon design, but Greg got the recoil
rules
all wrong.  How do I know?  I was one of the playtesters for several of
the
company's products and discussed this issue with Greg ad nauseum (I just

couldn't change his mind).  Others in the early playtest group made
similar
comments...

Oh well.

He's got a web page up--try http://www.digdat.com/~btrc/

Rob

Prev: Re: Tank vision systems Next: Copyright infringement?