Prev: RE: Fractional Hull Masses (was: FT III) Next: Re: Hey Gang? What in hell are ER Salvo Missles?

[FT] : Ship Record Sheets

From: "Grogan, Paul" <pg70201@g...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:47:47 -0000
Subject: [FT] : Ship Record Sheets

I've been busy again.

I am working on individual ship record sheets, these fit two to a page
and contain the ships SSD as well as space for the name of the ship,
mass, points cost and a section to write movement orders for 15 turns.

I've been scanning in the SSD's from the fleet book, carefully cropping
them and then importing the picture into an Excel spreadsheet.	If
anyone wants a copy of the first one (NAC basic ships), let me know and
I'll mail it to you.

If I had a web site, I'd post them there.  If anyone else has a web site
and wants to put these on there, feel free, as long as you credit me.

Cheers All

P.S: Did the heavy fighter query ever get answered?:  Do Hvy Fighters
have lvl-1 shields or do they have hvy armour. i.e: are they affected by
non-beam weaponry

Paul Grogan
Runestone Games

Prev: RE: Fractional Hull Masses (was: FT III) Next: Re: Hey Gang? What in hell are ER Salvo Missles?