Prev: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: GZG ECC T-Shirts!

Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 06:44:00 -0600
Subject: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

I'm having a little trouble with the term 'not Ogre'. You just don't
like
that
design? Or are you wanting something in particular?

One of the most interesting Ogre I saw was a conversion used for a
Ninja,
made
from a Fasa Gorn BB, with tracks added on the bottom. Sleek and BAD. On
the
other hand, you'll notice on eBay Fasa ships garnering a lot of
expensive
interest.

I'm pretty certain that the Revirisco big tanks are smaller than your
description
and the 'Landships' are basically Squat Land Trains meets WWII BB's...

Describe in more detail your wants, and we can make better suggestions.
;->
=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: GZG ECC T-Shirts!