Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Thrust Next: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 22:05:00 +1000
Subject: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......

Tenaka Khan wrote:

> I Need a Cybertank Figure (Not an OGRE) which is roughly 80mm
> Long.....
>
> Does anyone know of any companies that produce such a figure, or is St
> Jon's Figure dept able to help?

Reviresco.

http://www.halcyon.com/shamrock/doe/doe1.html

Supertanks of all sizes, right up to humungous landships.

Personally, my favourite is their Gojira Hakaisha ("Destroyer of
Godzillas")

http://www.halcyon.com/shamrock/doe/picts/gojra2.gif

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Thrust Next: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure......