Prev: Re: DS2 -- War of the Worlds Next: Re: Poll on HB Items and HB Ranges

Re: DS2 -- War of the Worlds

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 12:29:18 +1000
Subject: Re: DS2 -- War of the Worlds

G'day Bill,

>Has anyone ever tried this before?  If
>so, are you willing to share your Martian stats?  And would this be too

>complicated for a demo?

1. No, but I do use War-of -the -Worlds walkers for my Daleks.
2. I think it'd be an OK demo as there' nothing too complicated about
running walkers.

As for stats I'd make them fairly large even oversize walkers with
DFFGs/HELs or even power guns, but I wouldn't give them much stealth and
stuff that way your turn of the century humans stand a reasonable chance
of
doing damage (via their low grade tanks/boats) etc.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: DS2 -- War of the Worlds Next: Re: Poll on HB Items and HB Ranges