Prev: Re: Tanks Next: Re: Tanks

RE: Tanks

From: "Andrew Apter" <andya@s...>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:40:25 -0500
Subject: RE: Tanks

If you want to argue extra eyes I will keep my mouth shut.  If you want
tell me the tank cdr gets lonely and needs someone to talk to I'll
pretend
short range SS doesn't already exist.  You want to tell me we need
someone
in the tank hefting big pieces of metal, come on, strength based manual
labor has gone the way of the dinosaur everywhere else, you only put
humans
where intelligence is necessary.

How about the extra eyes in the extra tanks,  More automation = less men
driving each target smaller tanks with same protection and fire power
and
less tonnage to haul to deploy the force.  Giving you more maneuver
units.

Andy

Prev: Re: Tanks Next: Re: Tanks