Prev: Re: [FT] Heavy Beams Next: Re: M113 APCs and Things

Re: EFSB: Heavy Beams

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 08:39:22 +1000
Subject: Re: EFSB: Heavy Beams

G'day Schoon,

>I've been number crunching, and the problem with these costs is that
they
>get more and more cost effective as the ratings and number of
projectors
>increase.
>
>Some sort of 1-2-4-8... progression needs to be added to eliminate this
>difficulty.

Doh!!!! Should've read ALL my email before replying last time! ;)

>I tried just doing it on the Projectors, but the combination of
>high BPS Class with many projectors is still too effective.

It hasn't been in my experience, but then I have that affiction of ones
whereby it takes ages to charge and then I roll diddly-squat damage
anyway ;)

>I think that a progression on the BPS class and a set "fee" for the
>Projectors may work better.

OK I'll trust you on this one!

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: [FT] Heavy Beams Next: Re: M113 APCs and Things