Prev: Re: FOR SALE: 15mm Laserburn figures & Vehicles Next: Re: Re:Tanks vs. APCs

Re: Max Thrust

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:12:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Max Thrust

On 31-Jan-00 at 14:11, Ground Zero Games (jon@gzg.com) wrote:
> >Jason Weiser wrote:
> >
> >> Hey all,
> >>  Got a silly question, Is the max thrust under the FB rules 6, or
is it
> >> still the old maximum of 8?
> >>

> >There is no actual limit beyond that which you can fit on your ships.
It's
> >possible to design a Thrust-18 ship (if it has a fragile hull and
nothing
> >else).
>
> Yup. The old Space Hotrod - basically one guy sitting in a trash can
> strapped on the front of a bl**dy great drive unit...
> Only for the very brave or the very, very stupid.....

We had scouts like this.  Superior sensors, some EW, and everything
else was drives.  Of course, this was with rules where sensors
mattered in combat and knowing what your opponent had could make or
break you.

Roger

Prev: Re: FOR SALE: 15mm Laserburn figures & Vehicles Next: Re: Re:Tanks vs. APCs