Prev: Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question Next: Tank Sizes

RE: SG2: GMS/P vs air units

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:40:42 -0800
Subject: RE: SG2: GMS/P vs air units

>I think the rules actually read that Dual Purpose GMS/P can engage both
air
>and land and you are supposed to designate which is it's Primary Role
and
>then the  Secondary Role gets the down shift in the die.
>
>HOWEVER, we play the game simple and easy and give all GMS/P the
capability
>with the die down shift as you mentioned.

Thanks, Owen.  I think that's the way we're going to play
it.  We'll assume all GMS/P are multi-role with the infantry
one's being Anti-Armor with a secondary being Anti-Air.

-Ted

      ted@naxera.com	    |  Visit the LA Palm User Group Home Page
 http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	    http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Prev: Re: New NAC ship and a cheese question Next: Tank Sizes