Prev: Kra'vak tanks in 25 mm and 6 mm Next: Re: GZG 15mm PLEASE (RE: A question of scale)

Cthulhu is signing off...

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefert@m...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 01:07:46 -0600
Subject: Cthulhu is signing off...

Hello All:

	Well, this is going to be my last (yes, very last) semester at
UWM, and
with it goes my "free" (TANSTAAFL) internet service.  I'm got a new
account with an local ISP and I'm going to transfer my mailing list
subscription to the new mail address.  Don't worry about the UFTWWWP.
That will still be up at the UWM address up to the summer at the most.
However, I'm going to start transferring the files to my new accounts as
well as making a few improvements.

This is cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu.  Signing off.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com	      WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Kra'vak tanks in 25 mm and 6 mm Next: Re: GZG 15mm PLEASE (RE: A question of scale)