Prev: Re: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note) Next: Re: Round II: Rifles

RE: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:28:00 +1000
Subject: RE: A question of scale (was - [SG] On a different note)

Peter Pig do a very good range of Modern 15mm.

http://www.peterpig.demon.co.uk/range17.htm

Their SciFi range leaves a lot to be desired IMHO.

Also Irregular have just released a range of Modern US and Russians in
15mm
too althoguh i think I prefer the Peter Pig...

I still prefer teh GZG 15mm NAC and ESU but they are pretty much a
discontinued line unless you plead with Jon without any self respect....

Owen G